Thursday, February 9, 2012

kannamma's realisation

You’ve lit my life, not broken my heart,
Just your allure is so bright,
you sometimes blind me,
even to my own emotions,
then all I know is wanting you beside me.
But proposals not what I seek,
not from you, maybe not from anyone…
And if wanted, doesn’t matter,
that choice I’ve surrendered.
because my life is pitched now too high
And it cries and cries and cries to reach its destination,
till i wonder if i can go on.
and this path is so lonely…
I need you with me.
Balancing my night with your day,
Easing the shadows that pull me down,
Picking me up after I fall,
And when I feel I can’t go on, just holding me.
And what can I offer in return?
I don’t even know,
But it’s everything you need on this journey.
Stupid questions, you’ll have to put up with…
Know, they’re born from love, and in end, will bring us closer.
If you leave me, falling in love will just be falling,
Till I lie broken and torn,
But still I’ll accept, and find my way in darkness.
after so many days,
I no longer question why you’ve found me,
Both our lives, cradled in Grace,
The almighty must have sent you,
In His compassion,
Knowing with you I’d be safe,
You wont get attached.
will you travel with me, hand in hand
till I can light my own path?
Then need will not be,
You could go you own way, and still be with me,
Or we could continue walking, hands entwined,
Simply for the joy of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment