Thursday, February 9, 2012

krishna impatient

your smile opens my eyes everymorning....
thats why they are so bright...
people think its my speciality,
poor people, they have to see ur smile....
and they will be crazy after you...
hehe
and i will really miss them
when i leave u
to take care of fairies, i may visit the heavens..
and they will ask me to bring the most wonderful smile..
i'll be laughing inside..
poor fairies
not even aware that
there will be no competition
when you stand on a lotus
with the same fragrant smile
...
and
they will even try to seduce me
as they think I’m your agent
or P.A., may be
how will I make them understand?
that your smile and I are not two
but the ultimate reality
behind a flower's blossoming
and a cat's chase
and a child's knuckling..
and my cute friend's word 'haunting'
and her dancing hair's message..
look
my eyes somehow
get dew...
even when there is
no chance of a dew..
this is what her smile is capable of..
i wonder
and don’t know how
this little smile makes
such a huge impact
and all my poems
just surrender to her
and behold
poems are not for the poet..
he can never enjoy them too
as such smiles
hypnotize poets..
look
time doesn’t move
and white kurtha flashes
with dark hair
and words tend to fall out
and
there comes the next poem...
look..
this is how
what i call life
goes on...
goes on and on...
she is the origin..and
the nearing end.....
look
she is not even nodding, sad
when all my mins
and secs
strive to make
the alive poetry
..she is not even supporting
with another smile.
i don’t know if she is still
with me or not..
this technology
doesn’t show her online..
but I’m sure she is..
and there comes her
with a sorry and
she says
she has no words,,,
this is how she
creates breathtaking smiles
and says she is not responsible
for what the smile makes
out of me...
the impact it makes
and the consequences are known only to
the poet's heart
and not the readers'
i don’t know...
if she would come out
with a complementing
poem..or just a smile
or her huge weapon...a tear drop..
and tear me apart..
into pieces of unknown eternity
and her specialty
is she never stops
with a single drop
she likes to reach for the maximum
and there it goes
now
she joins me..

No comments:

Post a Comment