Wednesday, February 8, 2012

kannamma to krishna - outburst

why have you
invaded my life?
to bring joy or suffering?
laughter or tears?
either way
you are successful...
you say 'life is beautiful'
for both, is it so?
in one side i find beauty
but bondage too
other side
i see only my frailty
that emotion's heaving waves
toss me so mercilessly
me a boat without anchor
in your carelessness
do you know the effect you have?
do you know this storm
you generate is tearing me up?
that your casual words
spoken or not
live on and
relentlessly occupy my thoughts
so that to free myself
i pour out these lines
but i can only thank you
for the joy
not blame you
for my suffering
for you the storm is
just a game
i'm the unsteady boat, no anchor
i hold back
not because i hesitate
to ride the storm with you
just i don't want to drown
it won't bring me
to my destination
but
if i see you suffering
waves forgotten
i'd drown to save you
and perhaps, it's too late
between this storm and
your unraveling me
already i didn't know the way
now i'm that confused
i don't know up from down
whether i sink or float
whether you will
drown me or
travel with me
so that we reach together
you asked me my soul
but how to give, its yours...








No comments:

Post a Comment