Thursday, February 9, 2012

kannamma is a celebration

She surprises me
With yeses and no’s
when i ask such questions
and most of the times
her no’s kill me
an addict of her smile
would i accept it?
oh my god!
why on earth did you send
this stupid girl to me?
she keeps smiling and
I’m losing all my energy
she has to at least give
her beautiful hands
or a tap
or a hug,,,
which she gives only on birthdays..
...and probably her shoulder to sleep
Amazing…
when she deserves to be celebrated
she herself has to be the celebration
she to be a celebration again
the world will not bear it
i feel exhausted only when
her smile squeezes my heart...
I’m out of life to hear it
but how would i make
this stupid girl understand..
that
I’m just for her and
Not for the poetry itself
And
She is silent
Taking time to breathe…..
So long it’s been….

No comments:

Post a Comment