Sunday, February 12, 2012

kannamma - my secret unto you

Your tears
Are they out of longing for me?
Or
Are they the hallmark of my love on you?
As whatever happened filled my heart
There is no room
To keep anymore stuff about you..
Knowing everything but
Acting as if not knowing anything
And living in present like this
Is only possible for you…
When I achieve this skill
I will dissolve
My love for you
Into the air..
Destroying my identity
I’ll keep walking in
A far away forest
Being not reachable forever..
Struggling to find me
Please don’t waste your soul..
When I’m not there
To console you
On your future sorrows,
Your breath which has my breath
Will read
The unrevealed poem about you…
Even then
Knowing everything but
Acting innocent
You continue
Your own show…
But, the tear that flows then
Let it be your final one…
Naturally dissolving
Has been my nature..
This is not new to me…
Spring’s coming
Is it only for fragrant flowers?
Don’t you sense
The air’s heat
Of the upcoming fall?
Wake up!
Let your love freeze..
You are going to be
The sculpture of the future…
This is
My secret to you…as of now..



No comments:

Post a Comment