Wednesday, February 8, 2012

kannamma in confusion

if i think of you
my peace goes
but you tell me
to think of you
and I can't not
my poem rings in your mind
but do you know how I feel?
you and your words
haunting my thoughts?
you open yourself fully
but keep a detachment
if i open fully
i'll become totally attached
already it happens
so suffering
you don't cause my suffering
only I can
but it hurts none the less
i knew i would suffer
for the joy you bring
i asked and still ask
if its worth it?
but i can see only
the next step
not where it leads
walking in darkness
can only guess
guessing yes..
you demand more openness
claim i'm holding back
know your words and mine
carry different meaning
your tune I've yet to grasp
you i don't understand
won't make conclusions
then blind..
how to fully trust?
and sometimes i doubt
what game you play?
a boy you won bowls
now a man,
what's your trophy?
but the mind
doesn't rule
so i keep opening
i don't even know why
that's the wonder...


No comments:

Post a Comment