Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm with you kannamma


In all your questions
My answers for u …
In all my questions
Only your distance silence..
When your one drop
Of tear
Appears in
All my thoughts of you,
I’m getting shattered..
Send me your second’s smile
To save me and take me…
None of my answers
Will stand against
Your questions..
Then,
Why do you exhaust in asking kannamma?
Take my tranquility too
Along with my kiss
As a consoling companion
Of answerless times..
Take my tranquility too….
Along with the thoughts
Of your unfolded hair,
Your dreams that
I ruined too
Come and kill me kannamma..
Becoming nothing for me
Is your favorite deed, isn’t it?
Then,
Why do you tire out kannamma?
My silence
Is not an answer less state
State beyond answers…
When you attain
This state,
My favorite smile
Of yours
Will drop from your lips
Without your awareness…
My touch will
Catch hold of it
And celebrate…
Pondering of the non-coming  times
Do not waste
The attained times kannamma…
Will time and time
Wait only for love?
My daily gift to you
Is reaching, isn’t it?
Hold it tight
With your cheeks
And be you kannamma..
I am with you…











No comments:

Post a Comment