Thursday, March 15, 2012

krishna's unanswered query

i love your name
so much
my lips hesitate
to say it
fearing
they would do
injustice to its beauty...
missed my food
so many nights
to write a poem
for you...
even if i wish
would i taste anything?
your unfulfilled wish
ranging in mind...
and always
you don't respond...
whatever you ask me
flows out...
i'm helpless before you
take care
what you ask
i kept back remembering..
but the poetry
that you long for
brought in front of me..
now
in this way too
you haunt me...
is it what you wanted?
the breeze reminds me
your smell
the food your taste
morning sitting
in front of almighty
offering myself
but desire for you
flashed in mind
may be that too
got offered by mistake..
you ask all the time
if i want to know you fully
my yes!!!
how can you think
it means through mind?
how many ways
i have written
that i want to be
one with you...
nothing between us
no us even
knowing by being
...
all this happens
why should i write more kannamma?
when i write only for you
but
you even don't listen!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment